Posturepedic Premier Hybrid Series
The Posturepedic® Premier Hybrid Series mattress is half foam and half springs, combining body-conforming comfort with all-over support so you can relax and sleep well.
Half Foam/Half Springs Hybrid The perfect pairing of Gel Memory Foam on top for body-conforming comfort, and specially engineered springs underneath for full-body support
Premium Stretch Cover Fabric
- Premium-weight, lofty stretch knit fabric with soft spun yarn that allows the memory foam to easily conform to your body; breathable side panels
SealyConform™ Gel Memory Foam with Cooling Material
- In the top half of the mattress, layers of gel memory foam infused with cooling material for body-conforming support and more comfortable sleep
Zoned Sealy Embrace™ Premier Coil
- Nearly 20% more encased coils throughout for exceptional support and reduced motion transfer
CoreSupport™ Premier Center
- Premium version of our exclusive feature, with reinforced gel memory foam in the center third plus nearly 20% more coils, for exceptional support and durability
SolidEdge™ HD Premier System
- 3-inch reinforced mattress border for a substantial seating or sleeping edge
(Sold Separately) Posturepedic® Foundation
- A durable base with StableSupport™ construction in coordinating fabric
(Sold Separately) Reflexion® UP Foundation
- An adjustable base in a head-up-only version
(Sold Separately) Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base
- Premium adjustable base with head and foot lift plus dual wave massage
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
We will deliver within a one hour radius of our store location in Spencer, MA. 01562 for a low delivery charge, no matter how many items you purchase. $49.00 in town and $69.00 within one hour radius of our store location. We offer FREE delivery with any mattress/mattress set, purchase of $499.00 or higher before tax.
Our Delivery Team begins way before your new furniture arrives in your home. They will notify you once your furniture arrives to our warehouse. We open, carefully inspect and blanket wrap your purchase before it leaves our warehouse. We ask that you call us on the date of your delivery after 8:15am for an approximate 2 hour delivery time frame. You can call the office anytime and the office staff will know your allocated delivery time frame. Once the delivery team arrives to your location, they will place your new furniture in your room and remove all packing materials from your home. We will remove your old furniture and leave it in your garage or storage area with no additional charge. We can also remove your furniture from the premises for a low removal service fee.
1. Measure the room space, stairways, hallways and doorway openings to be sure the furniture will fit. If you're within our normal delivery area, and you're unsure about fit and need professional advice, call our Advance Delivery Scheduling office at 508-885-3678 Spencer Furniture will be pleased to send a representative out to your home to measure your space in advance of delivery. Spencer Furniture is unable to hoist furniture.
2. Please be sure the walkways and the areas receiving the furniture are free from all obstructions. (Especially snow and ice in winter.)
In order for Spencer Furniture to retrieve, inspect, and wrap your items from our warehouse, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance upon pick up. This will help expedite your pick up as we have more than one warehouse. Warehouse associates are available to assist you until 4:00pm daily. Our customer pick up team will be ready to help you load your new furniture at our loading dock when you arrive.
After 4:00pm see the office staff, your purchase can be placed on our loading dock for you to pick up and load, without assistance. Please bring straps and blankets to help your furniture get home safely and without incident. Some assemble may be required once you get your new furniture home. If your decision is to pick up your furniture, you will be responsible for any possible, unexpected damage after leaving our warehouse premises. Please make sure you inspect all items before leaving our warehouse. Thank you, Spencer Furniture Team. 508-885-3678
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.